Designed for the convenience of our patients, we provide a pharmacy dispensing service for medications prescribed by Diablo Valley Oncology physicians.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Filling prescriptions on site at Diablo Valley Oncology takes just a few minutes.
- The service is particularly helpful for new prescriptions and refill prescriptions given to you during the course of your Diablo Valley Oncology physician visit.
- In addition to our most frequently prescribed medications, we focus on stocking medications that have been difficult for our patients to acquire.
- The co-pay costs are no different than they would be in your local pharmacy and sometimes better. Our staff will do everything possible to help lower your co-pay and also provide support and information on medication assistance programs.
- The Diablo Valley Oncology Physician Dispensing Program uses the same software and has the same relationships with patients’ insurance companies/Medicare as any retail pharmacy. We are also able to bill Medicare Part B.
- Note, there is no obligation to have prescriptions filled at Diablo Valley Oncology and you may continue to receive your medications from the pharmacy of your choice.